*** ALL ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT FOR CHILDREN IS FREE...INCLUDES ZORBS, FOAM CANNON, BOUNCY CASTLES, ETC....ALL ABSOLUTELY FREE!! ***
For all you families out there dont forget, there's a whole lot more to Mannifest than music and beer… We are delighted that the amazing arts and craft corner will be back. The Children’s centre are planning a whole host of fantastic activities including a climbing wall, the Play People will be making a return and we also have the Simply Stupid Circus and Street Theatre Company. To top it all off the Festival of Youth will also be attending and there are some fabulous bands on the Soundcheck stage..
Here are some of the great events and opportunties available to families:
Out2Play offers children, aged four to eleven, the opportunity to make new friends and have energetic fun. And the amazing thing is they don’t even realise it’s good for them! We encourage them to enjoy a range of play activities including some old favourites such as games of tag and water bomb madness. Children are free to come and go to/from the play sessions once an adult has signed them in. Playworkers supervise their play and younger children can come along too if supported by an adult.
Krafty Kids provides children of all ages with the opportunity to let their imaginations run wild, and to make weird and wonderful creations out of recycled materials. It’s amazing what they can do with cardboard, glue, paint and lots of glitter – masks, hats, musical instruments … the list is endless! Playworkers supervise the crafty activities and, as with Out2Play, we would ask that very young children are supported by an adult.
On top of all that we have:
- Children’s daily craft making activities, lanterns, paintings, fairy wings
- Nightly Kids disco
- Circus tent by The Play People – children’s circus workshops throughout the day
- Family Yoga
- Fire shows
- Family chill out tent ( areas to feed babies, do some colouring or generally just relax and take a break)
- The Play People Creative arts and Entertainment http://www.facebook.com/ThePlayPeople
- Sound Check
- Northern Lights community centre family friendly café area providing a range of daytime activities for children.
- Healing therapies (including but not exclusively reiki, massage, chi gong, yoga, disco healing)